image jpg 2433-286 image jpg 2433-284 image jpg 2434-51 image jpg 2433-288 image jpg 2434-23

5.22.2014

Photography: Ailera Stone

"I always liked to escape into other worlds through books, movies and music, but I found out that the best way to do that is by taking pictures. My photography is a way to capture moments and make them magical, bring the dreams into this world."
Tiene 22 años, de Lithuania, residiendo en Londres y aún estudiando fotografía.  Su trabajo me cautiva ya que expone mucha belleza femenina en ambientes mágicos, tanto cálidos como fríos,  siempre varía de escenarios, y es muy creativa con la utilería (cuando al hay). Sin lugar a duda ella entra entre mis favoritas, ya tenía tiempos de no ver sus nuevos trabajos, espero disfruten su fotografía tanto como yo lo hago. 
*********************************
Is 22, from Lithuania, living in London and she still studying photography. 
Her work captivates me, for the female beauty in magical environments, both warm and cold, always varying scenarios, and she very creative with the props. Undoubtedly she is one of my favorites, I hope you enjoy your photography as much as I do.
Si deseas estar atenta a su trabajo, te recomiendo que sigas su blog, 
You can follow her blog and see more of her and the photography.
xo Ruzu

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario!!
Thanks for your comment!!